Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

...and the Australian Cricket Team wins!!!


 
 
I don't know why I am so excited about this win by the Australian Cricket Team. In fact before that fourth innings by Pakistan, I really wanted Pakistan to win this test match. Even with a very low total to defend, the Australian Cricket Team really played excellently to win the Test match by 36 runs!!!

Phew.. once again my prediction had gone wrong.

We may say plenty and plenty of criticisms about the the Australian Team, but when it comes to playing together during tough times - they are the Best!!! Of course, the Pakistan team didn't play with that killing instinct they always show in matches against us. But still, the Best is the Best!!!

..and something even more interesting. I didn't even bother to know the result of the yesterday's India-Sri Lanka ODI @ Bangladesh. If all Test series can go like this, I don't think any modern format of the game can bring down the popularity of test matches - though, the pitches made for only for batting, in our country, can do that.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I predicted the result on day one when Aussies were bowled out for 127.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

@Venkat
You shouldn't be having this much confident in this Pakistan Team!!!

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home