Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Telangana and Mr. K.Chandrashekar Rao


 
 
For the first time, when I saw an image of this man - Mr. K. Chandrashekar Rao - a very thin figure with a funny ping colored shawl, I never thought this man had so much of determination and will power.

I really don't know if he had used this separate Telangana state issue for popularity in politics or for some real valid reasons, but I am really surprised by the way he continued his protest till the Central Government agreed. In my state, I have only seen politicians doing this fasting protest between their break-fast and lunch.

Now, there is an additional new state in our country, a new chief minister post and 25+ minister posts. Lets hope with such governing body and a small state, Telangana will improve in future as they expect.

also I get few questions in my mind, - Will some Andhra Mess rename themselves as Telangana Mess, now??? Somone please help me.


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shankar.Nash said...

Good questions that you hav man... u always find something funny even in serious issues. I really liked the Andhra Mess-Telengana Mess part.. now even i hav the same doubt. Lets soon visit a Mess and speak to its owners and then decide to which state it belongs too....

9:08 PM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

@Shankar:
In our country, What seems to be funny for few, is always an serious issue for few. :-))))))

1:12 AM  
Blogger D'pak M said...

ur questions are getting answered... KCR doesnt want any more Andhra mess or Andhra capitalist in Telagana...i think next time u plan to go to hyderabad, we need to get visa ;-)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home