Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Small steps to fight Obsesity


 
 
Four years back I was only 65+ kgs of weight, but today thanks to my life-style and laziness, I weigh nearly 85+ kgs.

Few innocent people call me Uncle

New neighbors identify me as the fat guy at home

Long met relatives mistake me to be the eldest in the family

Dear and Near ones always talking about this physical progress!!!!

Hmm... Life isn't easy when one have such rapid growth. At times such frequent comments really hurt in some corner of the heart, as it had happened today.

As usual with the same determination which will last only for one day, I started browsing the internet

Just happened to step in to one good website for people like me - www.smallstep.gov


The have listed nearly 100+ small steps to reduce body weight. Here's just a few of them :
  • Take the stairs instead of the escalator.
  • Get of the bus a stop early and walk.
  • Portion out your snack on a plate, not from the bag.
  • Park farther from your destination and walk.
  • Don't eat late at night.
  • Don't take seconds.
  • Try smaller sized items when snacking or eating out.
  • Bicycle to the store instead of driving.
In words, these tips seems to be very simple.
I need to check if they will work out for me, at least this time [:-)]

Obsesity, Over weight, getting smart, getting slim

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home