Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Arnold Schwarzenegger and me


 
 
Arnold, when he was concentrating in building his body muscles, had very big biceps. It is said that, when he picks up the telephone receiver in his right hand, it was very tough for him to keep the the receiver near the right ears. His biceps would be touching the fore arms and thus his hands couldn't reach the ears. Instead he used to keep the receiver near the left ears.

Interestingly, I also have a similar problem...


If it was telephone receiver for Arnold, its shoes' lace for me. Every time, when I sit in a chair and try to tie my shoes' lace, my tummy is bothering me a lot.

Great people face problems alike ;-)

Unfortunately, the same world that appreciated his biceps is laughing at my tummy - crazy world!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chandrasekaran said...

அது வேற ஒன்னும் இல்லை.... code எழுதுற பையனுக்கு இவ்ளோ பெரிய தொப்பையா ன்னு எல்லாருக்கும் பொறாமை. நீ ஒன்னும் மனசுலே வச்சுக்காதே.

Note : Add "Body building" in your Labels to get more ads

6:31 AM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

//code எழுதுற பையனுக்கு

ஒரு சின்ன பொருட்குற்றம் தலைவா!

"Code எழுதுற.." இல்லை
"Code Copy-Paste செய்யற..." [:-)]

Happy to know that You are reading till the Labels!!!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home