Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

uno de mis malas habit


 
 
1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. and 10...

I m counting the marker pens on my desk.

In recent times I have developed this bad habit. Every time I go to any of my colleague's desk to discuss about something, I'll use their marker pens and when coming back, I somehow forget to return it to them.

I m not doing this intentionally, but somehow I am doing this regularly - or may be those marker pens are coming with me to my desk ;-)


PS: the title "uno de mis malas habit" means "0ne of my bad habits" in Spanish. Shouldn't be too honest right? ;-)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger N.V.Prashanth said...

Now I know where all my pens went when we were in college!

You are fined 100% of ur monthly salary for 2 months!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

@Prashanth:
You said in our college!!! were pens really needed at that time ;-)

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dey,

you used to do the same with pens in school? ;)

-Z

12:13 PM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

Abbas:

adhu appo da... ippo Marker Pens la adhan pudhu ketta pazhakam ;-)

4:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good...that we were in different sections in college...i used to have a habit of keeping the small things(like pen)at schools and college and shout at home, as if i lost them at home....

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home