Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Thank You to all my Teachers....


 
 
Today is September 5 - A Very Special Day dedicated to Teachers!!!

[image from : onlineactivist.files.wordpress.com]

I should say I was lucky. I have had some wonderful teachers during my school days. It was only a small school in a very small town in the Nilgiris district. No five digit salary, No additional facilities, No compensatory offs, No 30% hike every year, but still they taught us with a great passion. Most of them treated the students like their own kids.

Today, if most of us have settled well and are getting payed in dollars, its all because of the foundation laid by those great people. They do not expect anything in return . Teachers are real gems!!!

Thank you Teachers!!!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home