Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First Google Adsense Cheque!!!


 
 
Here is another good reason for me to celebrate. I have received my first cheque from Google Inc.,

It has taken nearly 2+ years to get this. I didn't spend much time for this program. In the last one year I almost forgot to check the revenue in Google Adsense program. So it was a great surprise when I saw the first Google cheque delivered at my place.

Considerting the no-use-contents of my blog and my laziness towards blogging, 25 months is too short for this sweet US$100.

though the amount isn't that big, I am excited about this money. Thanks to Google!!!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Arul said...

Congrats da macha !!!!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats dude!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

party eppo ?????

2:05 AM  
Blogger N.V.Prashanth said...

Panatha mariyaadhaiya anuppidu ingha! Click seidhavargalukkae panam sondham!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Chandrasekaran said...

Rendu varusam munnadi, Google Ad 'la panam kedacha treat vakiren 'nu sonniye nanba... gyabagam irukka :)

1:08 AM  
Blogger krishnachaitanya said...

good and great da ..When is the party

12:02 AM  
Blogger Dheepa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:23 PM  
Blogger mgopi said...

may u keep receiving google cheque and keep cheering us with party :)

12:36 AM  
Blogger Shankar.Nash said...

great da.. infact, we have a great part in this.. we keep on clicking ur link.. inspite of knowing that there is no update in ur blog. So, mariyadhaiya... visitors count pathu engalukku ellam share panni kudu...

9:54 PM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

@ Arul, venkat, Gopi:
thank you!!!

@ Prashanth:
Hmmm... un comment uh Google crawl panumpodhu en account ku problem varum nu nenaikaraen :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

@ Hari, Chaitanya, Gopi :
next time when we go for a team treat, I will sponsor some water bottles on my part :) Happy!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

@ Chandrasekaran:
Mei Kaun hooo... Mei Kahan hou!!!!

@ Shankar:
Nandri solla enaku varthayae kedaikalae!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home