Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I really wanted to do something good.. right???


 
 
Today morning, after parking my bike at the parking I was walking towards the office entrance. On the way I saw two motorcycles, parked improperly and were occupying plenty of space.

Both these motorcycles were parked on their side stands and were parked slightly vertical to other vehicles. If those bikes were parked properly, another two more bikes could be parked in that same space.

I really don't know why that happened, some batshee from inside urged me to park those motorcycle properly and thus do a little good to the society

I had no problem in moving and parking the first bike. I was half happy then.

Then holding the handle of the second motorcycle and I tried moving it. Just when I pulled that bike backwards..

...ZOINKKKKK......

The handle grip was in my hands. The bike was at its original position. I really don't know if that was already broken or I broke that.

After all it was only the handle grip right? So I didn't want to give up my good work(!!!) I put the handle grip back in its position. Next time, I was holding the middle of the handle, placed my leg on the center stand and just when I tried pulling the bike

...DA...DA...DAMAAAAR..!!!

Oops this time the center stand was on the floor. Again I don't know if that was already broken or I broke it. I somehow managed to hang that stand in its position and escape.....

I know the owner should be searching for me now [:)]

Pillayar pidika Kurangai mudindha kadhai...




Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Deena K said...

kattu paiya da ni......
Bikiyum, ponnaiyum nasukka handle panaanum da.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You still in India,right? :P

6:38 PM  
Blogger N.V.Prashanth said...

LOL machaan! Namakkum nalladhukkum naalu mile dhooram nu periyavangha summa va sonnangha?

7:58 PM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

@ Deena:
mathavanga Ponnu mela kai vacha pirachana agi poidum da.. venam :)

@ Venkat:
Why friend? Shouldn't we do anyting good in India?

@ Prash:
Very true Nanba... hmmm.. certain things are realized only though experience :(

3:08 AM  
Blogger Vg said...

Sometimes it do happen, when we try to do.. :))
Hope next time u will not try the same.. :))

Good post.. :)

9:43 PM  
Blogger The Maverick Blog said...

Vidra vidraa sooona paana... Po Po poikittae iru!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

@ Vg : Thank you :)

@ the mav : Adhu... ipadi chinna chinna visayathukaga nalladhu seiradha vidalama ;)

8:32 PM  
Blogger Raz said...

ha ha! un face expression parthu irunthu irukonum ! miss panniten. cha

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home