Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Wonderful experience of growing old!!!!


 
 

Celebration started at midnight - telephone calls from dear and near wishing me a wonderful year ahead, sweet messages via SMS, email... Early morning prayer at Tambarm Vinayagar Koil, Wishes and lovely gifts from family n friends, Afternoon lunch with office friends, Evening cake (+ice cream) cutting with the team mates, late nite aratai with ma sweet sangama friends - wowww!!!! What a lovely b'day I had yesterday.

This is one of my most celebrated birthday moment in a long while. Thank you friends for the wonderful loads and loads of fun!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dheepa said...

Hi vetti officer

Belated bday wishes!! I hav an affinity for Leos...coz am also one...

Cheers
Dheepa

3:36 AM  
Blogger Prathees R said...

Hi Dheepa,

thank you for your wishes. Another thanks for knocking @ my blogs.

Yahooooooooooo... So excited to see a comment in my Blog!!!!!

cheers,
Vetty Officer ;-)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Dheepa said...

Hi VO

Worry not ! I wil b visiting your blog regularly from now

Cheers
Dheepa

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home