Home | Techie Talk | Story Time | About | Contact

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Vetty Officer 2.0


 
 
In recent times there are lots of dicussions on WEB 2.0 . I was eager to know what this WEB 2.0 really means and found the following at Wikipedia :

The term "Web 2.0" refers to what some people see as a second phase of development of the World Wide Web, including its architecture and its applications...

All that I can understand from the discussions there is that there are few tremendous enhancements going on in the Web Applications Developement.

For more information on Web 2.0 through Google click HERE

Well why am I speaking about the technology now??

Yes.. when the technical geeks out there working on Web 2.0 , your lazy little friend Vetty Officer will be working on enhancing his blog ( or atleast try for that...) Hence the new version for my Blog.

No big agenda for my blog. All that I want through my blog are :

1. Improve my English Communication and also to come out of my laziness.
2. Build a Friends Community to share my thoughts
3. Get some knowledge in Web Publishing, SEO, Page Ranks, etc..
4. Any revenue, if possible from the Google Search Box, Google Ads and Firefox reference on the right :-)

Wait for more in Vetty Officer 2.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home